Guido Baracchi Archive
“A Communist Europe and America will mean a Communist Australia, whether the proletariat of this country likes it or not. ... but it must ‘do its bit,’” [Comment, June 1920]
Proletarian Comment, editorials in “The Proletarian,” monthly journal of the Communist Party of Australia:
- June 1920: The Class Struggle in Australia, The Potentialities of Industrial Unionism, The Limitations of Industrial Unionism, Class Consciousness.
- July 1920: What Means This Strike?, The Blight of Sectionalism, The Political Strike, Communist Party Shop Committees, Toujours Higgins.
- August 1920: The Twelve I.W.W. Men, The Deportation of Father Jerger, The Coal Miners, The Industrial Peace Bill, The Dependents of the I.W.W. Men.
- September 1920: Political Prisoners and Mass Action, Workmen’s Councils, Parliamentary Action, Communist Party and O.B.U..
- October 1920: The Italian Upheaval, Italian Socialists Misuse Parliament, Lenin and Labor Parties, A New Communist Party.
- November 1920: The Russian Revolution, The Third International, The Communist Party of Australia.
- December 1920: The Basic Wage, The Rate of Exploitation, The Commercial Crisis, Modern Industry.
- January 1921: Two Communist Triumphs, Job Control, Australian Communist Disunity, To “Proletarian” Readers.
- February 1921: The Ship-Owners’ Lock Out, The Robber Burg of Capitalism, Left Communist Infantile Sickness, Is the Tasiff International Superfluous?.
- March 1921: The Paris Commune, The Politics of the Commune, The Council of Action, Red Union International Congress.
- April 1921: Winter Prospects, The Latest in O.B.U.’s, Ireland and the Railwaymen, What is a Proletarian?.
- May 1921: May Day, British Coal Strike, Proletarian Dictatorship, War.
- June 1921: Unemployment, Revolutionary Methods, Trade Unions, Vale.
Murder will out. An open letter to members of the Communist Party, April 1940.