Wilfred Burchett 1946
Source: The Furtive War Wilfred G. Burchett;
Published: by International Publishers, New York 1963;
Transcribed: by Emerson Tung for marxists.org 2007.
Author's PrefacePart One: South Vietnam
1. Operation Sunrise
2. Background to a "Quiet War"
3. War Against Trees
4. Personalism and Personalities
5. Liberation Front
6. Minority Rights and Wrongs
7. Back to Dien Bien Phu
8. North Looks SouthPart Two: Laos in Perspective
10. Stranger than Fiction
11. Hard Road to Victory in Laos